The role of this position is to ensure that customer expectations are met by overseeing the technical interfaces of sub-systems.
- Manage customer, internal, and legal requirements including identification, communication, traceability and compliance.
- Develop all application specific DFMEA’s and update boundary diagrams.
- Assist functional groups with the creation of DVP&R’s based off requirements.
- Lead development of new architectures and products.
- Work with suppliers to develop innovative products.
- Develop and execute test plans for high level design verification and manufacturing controls.
- Analyze data to ensure customer expectations are met
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in a related Engineering program from a four-year accredited college or university required.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of multi-disciplinary engineering systems.
- Working experience with automotive product development cycles
- 3-5 years of related experience