About LG Chem Michigan Inc.
LG Chem Michigan Tech Center is a North American subsidiary of LG Chem Ltd., one of the world’s largest producers of lithium-ion batteries for automotive (Hybrid Electric Vehicles – HEVs) and non-automotive (commercial, military, conversion, and portable equipment) applications. As such, the company has accumulated expertise in the development of safe, high-power/high-energy, compact, and lightweight lithium-ion battery systems.
Originally formed in 2000 in the United States, our facility's mission was to become the supplier of choice for state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery technology for automotive and industrial applications.
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, at the heart of the automotive industry, we are an easily accessible local source for the research, development, engineering, design, and packaging of lithium-ion batteries.
LG Chem Michigan Tech Center offers our customers:
- A Total Solution Provider
- Turn-key solutions to HEV, PHEV, and EV applications
- Expertise in Cells, Modules, Packs, Battery Management Systems
- Accumulated know-how in automotive and battery businesses
- Extensive experience in development, mass-production, cost reduction
- A partnership with the agility of a start-up backed by the resources of the LG Group
No open jobs at this moment